Monday, August 12, 2013

Ah, Monday...

It's the official last Monday of summer around here. Boo... We are cleaning out/up the basement which is a catch-all mess. Hubby told Raye that if we cleaned it out, we could go get a ping pong table. Gee, thanks, hon. So, we are cleaning, pitching, making a pile for Goodwill, and finding fun things we forgot we had!

This morning I got my stitches out (along with the hairs that were sewn into my head!), which was not a big deal. The pathology was clear, so that is good.

Hubby is healing up well. This is good. But, it's also making me feel badly as I had such a hard time with mine. He predicted that this would happen. Clearly, he knows me too well. And, he loves me anyway. :) He heals up pretty quickly usually.

Hubby's arm on surgery day                                        My leg on surgery day




Busy week ahead- meeting tomorrow with the Melanoma Know More folks to look at their school curriculum. Hoping to find some things I can use this year. We have a little something planned every day, so I know it will fly by...


This photo makes me laugh...our constant companion this summer...what a great dog we have. She is the best!!

No comments:

Post a Comment