Friday, July 26, 2013

Ah...Friday!



Yep, this is what it looks like here today in Cincinnati. This is the view from Woodland Mound Park in Anderson Township. That is the Ohio River and on the other side of the river is Kentucky. We did a little hiking here this week. There is no humidity (unheard of in July!). It is only going to be in the low 80's. We have had 3 days of this beautiful weather. I love it! I was able to get my morning workout in out on the new patio. I love being able to go out there when it's not too humid/hot and do my little workout.
 
 
Look at that blue sky! Makes working out bearable!

We also took a walk-- Peyton knows as soon as the gym shoes go on, it's time to go!

 
Look what else I ran across on another site that I follow- https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jillys-Jems/175466312497924?ref=hl- this is good stuff to remember- especially on days like today.
Photo: Good tips! {Share} this on your wall and help spread awareness. :)
Sunscreen is just always on my mind. And on my Tervis. And on my car dash and doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment